Friday, May 23, 2008

This doesn't make sense

So I woke up with a really sore back today. However, I did not go to sleep with a sore back nor did I do anything yesterday that would warrant a sore back. I think I threw my back out sleeping funny. This is dumb, really, severely dumb.

Also, I've come to find that my monitor recalibrated itself in a bad way last week and I didn't notice so the last two batches of pictures I posted were all very poorly color balanced. I spent most of today fixing them which was really annoying. But now if you look at them, they're fixed and not weird looking. So enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I begin to wonder if my sense of color is not so good, because I don't notice these things until you mention them. But I do admire the fact you put effort into your pictures... and the result is very much appreciated.

I can relate to the back thing... it seems every year now I have a few weeks sometime in the spring when I have a constant knot in my back. I usually wind up beating my back with a baseball bat and eventually it goes away... but it sucks meanwhile. Sympathies- I hope you get better quickly.

Kristin said...

Well I'm glad you appreciate it. I do it mostly to serve my anal retentiveness but that's not very rewarding.

My back is mostly better this morning so thank you.