Monday, May 19, 2008

It's Summer!

I'm finished with school. Thank god. It was a long and arduous semester. I'm glad to be rid of it.

In celebration, me and Justin went down to his mom's again (we were supposed to go for Mother's Day but we both had finals the next Monday). I love Justin's mom's farm. It's full of interesting critters.


Cinnamon, world's friendliest farm cat. He purrs if you so much as talk to him. When I was taking his picture, he rolled over on his back and reached up at my hands with his paws. Then he took my hand and pulled it to his face. It was kind of hilarious.


Cute.


Zach, Justin's cousin's son, playing with Emma. Zach's adorable. I love the way kids his age pick up random things and don't ever let them go. Right now, he's super fascinated with poop. Justin stepped in some and then that was all Zach talked about for the next day and a half. We were gonna go over and visit the horses but Zach wouldn't let us. Too much poop.


Remember these guys? Well now they look like this. They're also super friendly.


It's Ande again. He's less a couple parts since the last time we saw him but he seems generally unfazed.


Jasmine. She really likes to be petted. Hopefully I can do some horseback riding this summer. I haven't done it since high school. I really miss it.


The lambies are funny.


Pretty.


This one is named Fiona. They're going to be keeping her.


Bailey. This is probably my favorite picture of the bunch.


They're also keeping this one. They named him Broderick but I'm calling him Sparticus because he has a helmet.


Hahahahaha!

We only stayed Friday night and Saturday morning then back to Iowa City for Nate's graduation party. There was karaoke. It was ridiculous.

More fun times to come. Exciting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cinnamon is adorable... pat him some for me when you next get the chance. :)

Kristin said...

I most certainly will.

Anonymous said...

This blog has a missing blog photo for the blog