Sunday, May 25, 2008

More Macros


There is no earthly reason why you should not look at the large size. Me and Justin came across this little dude on the edge of the pond next to the art building. He was an extremely patient frog especially considering I was using flash (by the way, here's the before on that). I got my socks all muddy but it was totally worth it.


More irises. Different garden than the ones from before.


Mickey Mouse-shaped flower whose actual name is unknown to me.


This is the exact same iris from the entry before last's photo. I like how frilly it is.


My macro lens all so serves as a decent telephoto. These ducks, unlike the frog, were not at all patient. I actually had to get Justin to run downstream and chase them up towards me. Shame the ducklings are all hiding though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I downloaded the large-size frog picture... it is my desktop, now. :)

Kristin said...

I'm glad you like it!