Monday, August 11, 2008

Post-Caturday Post


It's sleepy time for kitties.

Lozhka is pretty much the perfect kitty. She's energetic and playful but in a "I'm gonna chase this twisty tie around the floor" way, not a "I'm gonna tear up your stuff" way. When she gets tired, she gets very sweet and will sit in your lap and purr herself to sleep. The only problems (and when I say problems I mean annoyances) are that she tries to steal food off my plate and loves to walk all over my laptop keyboard. Usually when cats walk on your keyboard, they just type "ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff" into your address bar or something like that, but not Lozhka. She is a master computer messer-upper.

An incomplete list of things Lozhka has done while walking on my keyboard/track pad:
  1. Change my input language to Chinese

  2. Change my Thunderbird settings

  3. Change the layout of PhotoShop

  4. Bookmark websites

  5. Turn the screen display upside down (not the actual physical screen, but the stuff displayed on it)

I think she might be magic.


Andrea lol'ed my cat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, that's pretty good actually

Crosswinds Farm said...

Maybe she just probably wanted to bookmark some websites.