Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lizards, kitties, the usual

My collared lizard got here today. She is adorable and incredibly tiny. Her name is Sihaya which means "desert spring" in Arrakeen, the language they speak on Arrakis in the book Dune. I should win some sort of nerd award.








This was a blurry accident but it's pretty cool.

Leigh got one of Sihaya's brothers. I believe she is naming him Zeke.


At this age, they still look pretty similar.



Cats sleep a lot.








Hahaha.


(Also featured: Our brand new bed.)


Justins also sleep a lot.


Vilka doing her best impression of Simon.



At some point, I'll post photos of the apartment (like I keep telling my mom I'm gonna). For now, you just get lizards and cats.

Also, school started. So far, I'm at "manageable" on the stress-o-meter but I have homework due on Monday so that could change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. that's some high-grade nerd. almost as nerdy as this guy in one of my classes who was taking notes in that Elvish language that Tolkien invented, and not quite as nerdy as my webcomics.