Thursday, July 3, 2008

Belated photos from my last trip to the Quad Cities


Emma, one of Justin's parents' dogs.


This is all Emma ever wants to do, play fetch.


This just cracks me up.


Bailey and Cinnamon look on as Emma fetches.


Cinnamon and Junior, another one of the farm kitties. Not pictured: Brown Kitty, the farm cat whom I've only ever seen once and only because I surprised her.


Junior was really squinty that morning. Perhaps it was all that damn sun.


Mama Llama and Ande


The rest of these are from Leech Park in Davenport where they are possibly undergoing some sort of biblical plague.


Ducky in Flight. Larger.


Larger. That mallard got really angry that the other duck caught the bread, even after it was all eaten.

I've sort of completely stopped writing more than photo descriptions in here. How about that?

2 comments:

Crosswinds Farm said...

Awwwww thanks for posting those :). Emma is swimming in her pool today.

I would like copy a of the pic of my fire-breathing son too.....maybe you just wanna probably make me one or somethin'. (I'll pay for it).

Kristin said...

I bet that makes her happy.

I can do that. How big do you want it?