Sunday, December 28, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I have an ear infection. I can't hear anything out of my right ear except for the noises that originate from inside my head, such as breathing, chewing, occasionally the pulsing of blood. Whenever I talk, it sounds like I'm shouting in a shower. I can also feel a very disturbing amount of fluid sloshing around inside my ear. I'm halfway convinced it's gonna start oozing puss any second now. Though deafness and oozing are still preferable to the really acute pain that actually made me cry earlier today.

This comes after last week when I got a sore throat, lost the book I was halfway through, and got my computer pwned by a super evil virus that disabled my anti-virus, blocked all anti-virus websites, and turned all the major search engines into pop-up machines. This probably isn't Arkansas' fault but it does kind of feel that way.

Contrary to how it may seem, I'm actually in pretty good spirits so people should call me and we should do stuff.


Merry Christmas from my weirdo family to yours!

1 comment:

Penelope said...

ahahahahaha yes i love it!